Saturday, January 28, 2012

you're all tagged [from me to you] | spice

life has dealt me alot ever since i came into existence
it has brought me many good and bad encounters
it has brought me wonderful amazing people
...people who have carved out memories in me
...memories of joy, excitement, adventure, intense love and acceptance
i would like to remember the good moments...,
..but without bad moments, i couldn't really realise the joys of life

life's journey brought me your way
our paths were mapped out long before the universe's existence
life has engraved your picture in my heart
recorded our encounters in my mind
and forever i hope it will be
...so to all you my friends who take their time with me,
i'm grateful i came to know you..
...if ever i'm taken from your presence,
know that y'all be a sweet memory to me,
you give me love...and i give back the same.
..what i do is cause i love it, and cause you love it too.
thank you.

spice.appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...