Saturday, January 28, 2012

...love me | spice

I've tried, really i have
but nothing seems right to you anymore

i have loved, really loved
but nothing seems right to do anymore

endless lines of thought tie me up
blameless i welcome thoughts of giving up

how do i spell my LOVE to you ... Y.O.U. A.R.E. M.E.
how do i break off this spell i have of you and me

i look up to the stars to show me the way
i look down at my scars to guide me on the way

i have my fears that crawl up on me
i have tears that have burnt my cheeks

it's not an easy road i travel
stones, thorns and heavy gravel
i'm scorched by the rays of hurt
i'm blinded by the dust of the past
my heart is aching
my heart is breaking
my heart is bleeding
my heart is needy
hear me, free me,
....love me.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...