Saturday, January 28, 2012

...don't lie about love[hearts do break] | spice

the last time i was with you
you seemed so ready to love
said you've been hurting
said you've been waiting


i offered my heart to you...my mind and body too
tried to show you how love's supposed to be...you couldn't see
why didn't you stop me
when i said i love you...why didn't you stop me

it's so easy to wanna hate you now,
truth is i still love you...
though you decide to leave with an early bow,
what i feel is what i hold to be true..

..true..
that i'm hurt
that i'm broken
that i feel used

you deceived my will to love
poked the wound that's been sore for so long,
was afraid to love again...
then you came along...
when you left, love hurt me a second time..

...truth is...
i wanna hate love
i wanna bury my past
i wanna be strong from this..

the time we had was amazing
your time with me i take as a blessing
wherever you end up,
whoever you meet,
whatever you do,
don't lie about your love.

spice.scripts 2010©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...