Saturday, January 28, 2012

into the horizon | spice

I hate to pack,
It takes my thoughts back..,
I found the photo we took in the park;
You still have that look in your face...It’s stuck.

Oh, I also found the neck lace,
The one you gave me inscribed ‘lv u 4eva, can’t replace’
Forever came too soon; we’ve fallen out of grace

I’ll carry my bags, and walk on away
My face in my hands, disappointment...I convey
Wake me up when August ends, can’t help feeling this way

Find me in the lonely mansion, given no attention

Serenade my sadness with the sound of a heartbeat
Capture my spirit; bring me back to my feet
I’ve been hurt so many times, I accepted defeat

I’ve committed so many love crimes, that felt so right…so complete;
…Loved you too much to suffocate you…
…Knew you so well that I projected you…
…Missed you too much that you called me a clinger…
…Worried about you too much that you tagged me a nag.

Said you’d be better on your own…your heart I can’t call my own,
Said I should think of moving on…pack my bags and find my way on,
Said you can’t reflect the love I’d shone…I now head for the unknown,
It’s sad…but I’m glad…for the time we had.

Bye.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...