Saturday, January 28, 2012

a thirst quenched ...but a hunger awakened | spice

thinking of having you in the shower,
droplets flowing down your skin to parts lower,
baby you consume me with so much power,
my urge burns like an animal...ready to devour.

Tender feel of our skin, we battle our resistance,
eyes meet briefly, and beg for this one chance,
taste of your skin, in between my lips,
our bodies demand more...as our conscious splits...

a cloud of longing hovers above me,
your curves sail me through waves of desire,
then you climb on top of me..calm and easily..,
and lower yourself with gasps...slow and gently,
warmed tongues meet in the midst...,
...drawing breath from deep inside of me..
a moan breaks the kiss...for another look in the eyes.

our slow rhythm gives way,
to urgent and demanding thrusts of passion,
you burst your petals open, to flow with nectar.,
i erupt with a fountain of white...
i let your weight crush over me...as sweat kisses sweat.

..a thirst quenched,
..but a hunger awakened.


spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...