Tuesday, January 31, 2012

thrice a dweller of my heart | spice

there's always a time, that i spare you a thought...once a dweller of my heart,once the person i couldn't live without. Every moment happened so i could acknowledge you, everything i did...i did for you. None else represented beauty in the way you did...none else would make my knees buckle and none else knew this but me.

your presence still lingers in my heart, some things i do still remind me of you. You were such a big part of what made me feel alive. Your kind words...your gentle touch...your glowing smile...your lovely eyes...so much in you made me feel so lucky to have you.

i remember the first time we met, you looked amazing..i was so sure you'll live in my future golden days..,i never felt so inlove..i was lost in you, body and soul.there's nothing more i wanted out of life than to have you by my side,happy.

but not all things that start well, end well. I can't accept that we reached the end of the road...of all you made me feel..i still feel it. Hoping that someday you'll come back...because i believe in love. and this love i feel..is not meant for anyone else..my heart won't take no other, my eyes don't see any other...and my body won't embrace any other, any other but you. ..come back to me.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...