Thursday, December 17, 2015

I LOVE YOU [I think] BY SpicePoetry

What if I can’t tell the difference..
Between space and distance

Love and affection, lust and attraction
Between loving you, and being in love with you
Do I love you, or is it just the feeling I love
See I have this one problem,

I gave up on love, and its not an excuse

Maybe I should’ve made it clear from the start

Before I led you into pouring out your heart
You see me through the veil of expectation

As I watch you glide through the air of anticipation

What could be more difficult at this moment,

Than to startle you from the calmness of  your dream
To stir a storm of disappointment, deception, hurt
Love never felt so right, and wrong at the same time

It a struggle of moving forward while being dragged
Taking one step ahead, and two back...

What if I got it wrong, and I cant go on

Made you feel like you belong,

I used to like listening to that song

The one that always made us feel like we’re one

I say I love you, I try so hard to believe it

You keep pouring out your love, and its never enough
Truth is, I’m unable to love you like you love me

In all that I can do to make you happy,

I am more into what I shouldn’t do to hurt you
These are the feelings I’m trying to figure out
Whether to learn to love you, or to run and leave you. 
[17.12.2015]

1 comment:

  1. i will always love your poems, they've brought up that person in me that i felt shy of...and i like it

    ReplyDelete

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...