Tuesday, January 31, 2012

...i miss you > spice


cool morning breeze across my face,
thoughts breezing across my mind in a race,
you and i existing in our own space,
you're far away,wishing that wasn't the case.
sometimes it gets so lonely,
cause my heart and mind can't seem to agree,
close to my heart, my eyes don't see..
...your smile, your face...my mind is in plea.
when are you coming to me,
i start my mornings tihnking of thee,
it's hard at times, thinking when it'll be,
that you're going to be here with me.
my thoughts on this paper, you they emit...
they create your image on it,
in my mind you solely exist.
i miss you so bad.., that i admit.
know that my thoughts are with you,
it's like every song i hear it's about you,
you live in me through and through,
my life right now is all about you...
i miss you.

signed:lyricist

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...