Tuesday, January 31, 2012

phoenix love | spice

can't lie to myself that you're lonely,
just cause we're together no more,
you're beautiful in everyway,pretty and lovely,
the world of love is big for you to explore.

men as bees hover around you as honey,
offering you love at heart, and in money,
i bet your life is all rossy and sunny,
you'll be offending the heavens for you to be lonely.

in your new busy world, do i still exist?
do you think of me...even if your thoughts insist?
my pen in hand, i'm seated here on this seat..,
writing a poem about you..in me you exist.

why, why did you abandon us in an instance?
you just had to have a little patience..,
was it cause my love didn't seem deep enough?
or my pocket indeed wasn't deep enough?

i can't lie to myself that you miss me,
but i can be sure that, not only do i miss you..,
i still love you.

this love i feel for you, will bring you back.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...