Tuesday, January 31, 2012

defiled statutes | spice

scared of the arms that nurtured me,raised me,
scared they'll strangle me, let go of me..
not a wrap,a fold of embracing me..

once her glorious son,
now reflecting consequences of his inglorious fun..
the world opens it's doors...like it always has.
to take me in,
i walk in...and eat from the same table..
feeling like garbage,

i find solace in the open cold streets,
a beast living among beasts..

mama taught me to live righteously,
taught me no one will make these choices for me,
im now lost..deluded...blinded...
living in regrett,

destiny...
how twas meant to be,
last shot at life...disgraceful..pitiful...
away from mama..

no longer aworthy child of my mother...
now reborn in the world...that's where i belong.

spice.reflections2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...