Tuesday, January 31, 2012

in my silence[i search for serenity] > spice

from a bee comes honey,
and it stings too..funny.
it's all been a lie, your words
so you say...it hurts.
you gave me the highest of moments,
the greatest of feelings,
you made me almost believe in love again,
i was ready to give up all for you...you to gain
you built emotions in me,real..couldn't feign.
sorry that i felt it more than you did,
but it happens...yours you hid.
sometimes the things we need to say,we don't.
things we need to do, we do not...we just don't.
truth is i love you, without effort,
once my source of comfort,
now you're like a bed of thorns,
a shoulder sprayed with pepper,
an oasis that is always a mirage,
how did we get here so fast,
is that how weak our bond was,
i don't want that to be our truth.
or believe it to be..no it can't.
it's a time like this that i don't know what to do,
what to say, what to write...
in your silence you know what you thinking,
in my silence i wonder where i'm headed,
i can't force this,
so i lay back...and let what brought us here,
take us to the next point..
in my silence...i'm thinking of you,
in my silence...i'm almost cutting loose,
i'm not hurting, i'm not crying
just lost in my thoughts
in my own world..
where peace is what matters most to me,
my peace of mind.

spice.reflections 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...