Saturday, January 28, 2012

bubbling under | spice

I try,
I try my best,
To be the greatest…to feel set apart

I try,
I try to act blind
To really not mind…the unvarying deride

I’m going up the stream, steamed..,
I budge against the dessert storms.
My vision etched on the ultimate accolade,
Moving to the lead with unrivaled grit,
Pressing to bite off the key allocate,
Shunning the bits thrown to me, I’m starving for success,
Longings unquenched by meager give outs..,
A fire burns inside me, tormenting my potential to the fore,
A purposeful endeavor to complement the pledge of the new sun..,
..the promise of tomorrow,
I cannot be judged against none, I can only be my own success.
I have lived my struggles, intoxicated by my anxieties,
Licked my own wounds.., it’s brought me to this point
…this is MY victory, MY harvesting..,
..MY success story.

spice.reflections2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...