Saturday, January 28, 2012

another shot at love | spice

we'r standin cloz
wana kiss u but im scared it'l lead 2 s'thing mo
i move my face closer 2urs...so close that we'r breathin the same air
mine in2 urs, urs in2 mine..
so close that i brush my lips against urs
..and u part ur lips ready 2join wit mine
i can feel u lightly gasping 4breath
..then u firmly hold my neck n pull me closer..u cant wait no mo
our lips interlock..soft n tender..silky n smooth
juices start flowin,tongues dancin,desires mountin
i start to run my hands gently on ur back
u jerk ur breasts hard against my chest
suckin my lips..wriggling in my hold
...but im thinkin we shouldnt b doin this
so many thoughts runnin thru my mind..should i stop..should i go on
its started,can i stop it...wil u stop it
i pul out..n u look puzzld
i look in2 ur eyes...i aint sure what im seeing
..hurt, love, a yearning 2b appreciated, 2b touched..held
but again i see uncertainty..emptiness
i look in2 ur eyes mo n im left speechless..they r beautiful
n i think 2myslf
u shud b luvd..

spice.scripts 2010©
thanks 2eve.m

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...