Tuesday, January 31, 2012

..each word is a stroke.. | spice

your stories inspire me, i talk to some of you and i get inspired by your love stories, your strengths in overcoming heartache...i'm inspired by some of your weaknesses...your desires.

i draw inspiration from some of your works too for those who write, but most of all...before i get inspired..it's cause i identify with a circumstance. so with every poem i write, there's a story of my life in it...each and every one of them...love,joy,pain,sex,family,friends,enemies,past..present and events expected...they all constitue a twisted tale of my life.

i don't write to one day become a renowned writer or poet, i write cause i want to express myself. i don't see y'all faces when you reading this...actually i write cause i don't care what people might think...this is me,this is what i go through...feel me? i'm human just like you. ...and it's great comfort to see all your comments appreciating art and emotion. ..then i'm reminded, i'm an artist. ..my brush is my pen, my words are the paint. ..each word is a stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...