Saturday, January 28, 2012

...queen goddess | spice

you take form of a mythical greek goddess...but fragile and innocent
implore i to offer to you the ways of eros love
we make love, but love first made us.....

....the allure of passion fills us like sweet exotic scent,
we're drowned in emotions so seductive..so strong...
longings of sexual highs, oh the zeal of our erotic senses..,
heavy breathings, hastened heartbeats...anxious moments....

i'm hardpressed against you, tightly holding you close to me
feel my hardness against the tenderness of your bosom
feel your wetness against the softness of your thighs
arms around you, i get solace in the rest of your breasts

our enchantment has never been spoken of...my love
you rule the four corners to the reigns of my heart...my queen
beautiful you are.,a prize of the gods...my angel
we become one, in the union of our bodies...my lover

in this moment, forever will stand still...and wait
guide me to your honey pot, i desire to dip into your nectar
a stream of ecstasy flows through us.,as we join
skin upon thy skin, drown me in this moment
cage me in the deepest of your passion.,consume me

my love, my queen, my angel....my lover


signed: spice lyricist
spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...