Monday, April 1, 2013

Silver Lining


I miss you, I miss your smile
I miss seeing you high
I miss playing games with you...

I miss your whispers...
your shouts..., your cooking..
I miss everything about you...

I don't wanna believe i made a wrong turn
When you left i could feel my heart burn
But now i'm over it, i'm trying to have fun
In the early mornings without you, i go for a run

I am not going to beat myself up over you
Same way i'm not gonna readily give up on you
Only one girl means almost everything to me, and that's you
I don't think of you as a mistake, i know i love you

I accused you of aggressively moving things so fast
Still I drunk off your cup of love as if to quench my thirst
But it's a desire i now realize stems from my past
and i need you every step of the way to make it last

I am Uncertain, but yet Hopeful
I feel the Attraction, yet i am Cautious
I want to be Passionate, and have us Believe
That we'll be Stable, and Love shall carry us
I know this is Crazy, but i am Excited

Someday somehow, i'll get my silver lining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...