Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kiss Me Again

take your time to kiss me,
kiss me slow, kiss me gentle,
don't rush...let your lips warm my skin,
i'll show you all the spots,
brush your lips caressingly over mine,
anticipate the moment when i part mine.
kiss me here., kiss me again here
right below my ear,gentle as you are.,
suck it a little, you arouse my senses,
skin to skin...breath to breath,
spot the difference?

..suck my lower lip..give it a lil bite
..proceed with the same intensity
..own my every sensation
..make me ooze with desire.

my skin tingles..
when you run your tongue over it,
my senses rapture into a strong yearning,
breath softly across the hairs of my neck,
feel the intensity of this moment
..lets float in it,
desires of our passionate nature
..we embrace every yearning moan.

it's a kiss to last a lifetime,
wishing for forever to dwell in us,
neck to neck.,
breast to chest,
waist to waist..
it's a moment to spark lasting romance,
embrace me my darling,
and kiss me once again...

spice.scripts2011_once more

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...