Sunday, December 22, 2013

It is Time, Again. [spice.erotics]

the squealing and the screaming,
the groaning and the scratching.
it was all passionate and amazing,
like a sweet memory it’s all coming back to me.

It’s been sometime i've been thinkin,
gradually the mood has sneaking in.
passions running through my veins;
actually it’s my blood that’s rushing,
rushing to charge the canon bulging.
my imagination is running wild;
tis like a ticking time bomb.
seemingly all is being revealed,
I want you…I really urgently need you.

seems just like last night… we were in the dark,
raining passionate kisses down on each other,
our warm bodies hard pressed against each other,
bed covers finding refuge on the  floor,
tongue to tongue we play sensual fights,
devouring sweet life out of each other.
almost drowning in each others' lust,
air was getting harder and harder to reach;
we wriggled on the sheets, squeaking the head board…
all i could see were shadows on the wall,
next it was us on the floor with a gentle thud,

pinning you down by your arms.
you moaned like a hungry lioness,
digging your claws into the wooden floor,
each kiss weakened you...each touch jerked you
your body gleamed of the sweat reflective,
a magnificent likeness to a Greek bronze goddess,
puckered breasts soft and tender, firm yet nimble
soft feel of hard nipples against the warmth my tongue and lips.

it was a night like no other; your scent filled the room,
so much passion for our maiden night.
nothing else existed except for you and i,
the moment was creeping in by the second,
through every touch,through every sigh,
every caress over your supple skin…
every movement of those restless hips,
the intense throbs between my thighs, between your thighs...
it all felt right, and t'was perfect a night..a perfect moment

i lowered it upon you, you took it gently,
slowly.. then hard, astronomical sensations
swiftly massaging it by the movement of your pelvic,
when you tell me to gently slide it in there,
move it a little to the side then touch you there,
kiss me and hold me close, and hold it right there.
i couldn’t help acknowledge your prowess by my groans,
you made it your own, in my light you shone sexy,
i got lost in my world and found myself in yours.
rhythmically slow and gentle you moved,
faster and harder you kept rocking, twirling your hips
minute after minute through what seemed like hours,
a night of extreme mystifying  passion,
what you gave I consumed,like a faithful servant of lust
what I gave you, you made your it your own…all night long.

worn out and exhausted, heavily panting and sweaty
we still wanted more of what we tasted,
i think of nothing else, nothing else but you.
moments pass by, leaving me floating in your world,
memories reeling over and over like clouds of endless rain,
i want you here in my arms again,closer..
kissing you…holding you, whispering naughty things to you
"..give it to me over and over.." its no secret, i want you more
i’m burning up with desire, the more you give the more i want
this is a hard moment to contain, get here soon…lets not waste it.
It Is Time, again.

 









spice.eroticss 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...