Tuesday, January 31, 2012

open up,take me in | spice

my lips upon thy breasts,
on a silent serene night,
my breathe gently caressing your chest,
sparks fly in a fiery contest...

half closed eyes,
partly parted thighs,
muffled sweet cries,
acknowledging sighs,
i take you into unknown highs.

sweet scent of your skin,
intoxicating, my own personal brand of heroine,
take me in, lock me therein...

hold him,
rub him up and down..,
kiss him,
wrap your warm tongue around him, him you crown..,
fill him,
with moist and soft flesh..,
wrap him,
with your lips to seal...he'll relish.
get him firm enough to your liking...

your eyes are my ultimate sin,
inside your thighs...a place i've never been,
your beautiful fruit of desire..my eyes haven't seen,
longing for you to tour me within,
to the depth of your loin...

you've lit a fire inside of me,
unquenched by mere acts,
burn it out to nothingness,
through the ultimate act...

...open up, and take me in.

spice.scripts2010©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...