Tuesday, January 31, 2012


If Your Walls Could Speak
If your walls could speak,
Would they talk about us
And the things that we’ve done,
As silent they stood witness?

Would they tell of how i anxiously turned you to face them,
Impatiently shoving you against them,
As soon as you stepped through my door…
my left hand holding your neck firmly,
The right dropping your defenses to your ankles,
Fingers exploring realms,
Soaking in delight?

Would they express how i made you squirm,
And burn with an uncontrollable desire;
How you moaned for me to go deep inside,
your swelling lips begging to be hushed?

Would they disclose how i forced you to the floor,
Down on all fours,
While you whimpered and writhed,
Like a dog, begging for more?

And tell how you pleaded with me,
To drive in from behind,
As they watched without a sound,
Us imitating two animals in a mating ritual?

Would they voice how i raised you from the ground,
Thighs straddling my waist,
As i slipped inside,
legs wrapped around,
For a ride to my bedroom,
Leaving them to wonder what came next?

if only your walls could speak, they would tell..
how sparks flew that night.

spice.adaptations



No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...