Tuesday, January 31, 2012

spring back... [rebound love] | spice

thought losing you would destroy me
thought letting you go would consume me
thought you were that one to complete me
....i was right
i'm utterly ruined without you in my life
i'm recurrently consumed by lies all my life
i'm imperfect without a girl like you in my life

didn't i love you enough,
or is love never enough?

i didn't want to be a shoulder you only cry on,
my shoulder was for you to also hold on.
you let go and went back to him,
you apologized and left me for him.
he made you shed your tears enough times,
you made him feed off your fears enough times.

me and you,
those days now feel like a mistake..
a bitter pill i can't take,
wish you knew how it all feels like,
it felt real, never crossed me to be fake..
being a spring back for you is a torturing heartache,
that, i have to live with....

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...