Tuesday, January 31, 2012

you keep me alive.. | spice

tonight i'm seated on my bed, trying to write another of my poems, but nothing is in my head tonight. ..probably cause i had a rough day today. but a friend made it all the better at the end of it. ..xoxo

anyway, i have no poem tonight... over my time in facebook writing notes in form of poems it's been 200+ poems.

i couldn't have gotten the energy to write all those poems without the people who read them and that's you reading this now. my work may have touched you one way or another...made you have a perception of me...made you like me or despise me...fact is it's made you feel something. ...i'm grateful either way that you could get the time to read through.

some started with me, left me on the way...the far they took me i'm grateful...some have stuck with me through my journey in writing...i'm so so grateful...i don't take that for granted. other's are silent readers, to them too i'm grateful...

some of you have asked what inspires me? ...what really inspires me? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...