Saturday, January 28, 2012

your eyes, brown eyes | spice

brown eyes,
growing fires.

like a diamond shining through honey,
your pupils shine sweetness to me,
i behold your beauty...
couple that with your flowing hair,
a warm smile..in all a graceful flair..
careful to admire, i don't stare.

your words nourish my longing, ..my yearning.
insatiable i am to your attention,
craving your recognition,
but these remain to be my thoughts in discretion.

in your eyes i see,
the feeling of admiration..
far past the beauty you are..
i see the silhoute,
of a distant promising love.

...i look into your eyes looking into mine,
what i feel is what you feel,
what i need is what you need,
you don't say you want me..but your eyes tell the tale.

in your eyes i see uncertainties unfolding,
i see mysteries forming,
i see you longing...

our paths meet,
our hearts need,
our eyes speak...

brown eyes,
showing desires.

spice.scripts2010 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...