Tuesday, January 31, 2012

love me till eternity!!! / tiara ft. spice

U entered my life and changed it for good.
my every feeling for u is true.
No other place i'd rather be...
than be in your arms...
for that love and comfort that i find with YOU.

While others wear deceiving masks...
its only your sweet face that i see.
if i was only yours and u were mine..
so i pray to thee.

Torture to me...
is what this distance is like.
So be it to the lord is say...
'but keep me for her
in another life!!
If so shall I die today!!

U r what i want and desire..
but not always happens what we wish for...
blinded by your love...i even
dont take time to see...if i deserve u or not!!

If i only had the choice to be with you...
i'd pleased to ask ...
for all the love u could give me...
and if that love was to be grow bigger for me everyday...
We shall live for eternity!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...