Tuesday, January 31, 2012

at it again > spice


love is at it again!
or is it love?
mis-trust is at it again!
that could be it.
but the joke isn't on me
no it's not.
or is it?
it don't hurt
atleast not like it used to..
my heart's been all along broken
yeah that's definitely it.

i would really want to say i'm sorry
but with my heart, it's all a different story
cause i'm not
i need love...just like you need it

show me what i need to see
tell me what i need to hear
cause my heart speaks for me
it's all i listen to...

love is playing tricks on me
not this time...
i won't be put under..
i got the ace.


spice.scripts 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...