Saturday, January 28, 2012

rainbow in the dessert | spice

I once valued and adored you, internalized your every word..gave you all the time you wanted
that didn't mean much to you, never appreciated me..took me for granted

i don't know where you are, not even what you do
at times i cannot remember far, anything to get me through

true..,we had our differences, the difference is.,we talked em out
we've now taken our distances, in this instance.,we've gone all out

i'm not writing cause i miss you.,i don't.
i'm not writing to plead with you.,i won't.

change,
pulls fear closest to heart than belief
doubt,
chains to the past, blocking the glare of tomorrow
you,
try to break me down into desperation
.....these three things,
i shall overcome.

your silence,
is no longer a worry to me
your existence,
live to see the person i've become
this instance,
i tell myself...i will be happy away from you

spice.scripts 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...