Saturday, January 28, 2012

Have Me [*RATED*] | spice

HAVE ME

...tell me this,
how did it feel..

when i touched,
caressed... and kissed you,
when i whispered, nibbled... and gently licked at your ears,
flicked your nipples and sucked them with my warm moisty tongue.

...how did it feel

having my fingers run down your spine,
with the softest feel as of a feather, or better... silk clothe.
Do you miss some tongue on your clit,
slow..sensual movement... pure amazement.

...i want to know,

do you miss our intimacy... our spicy.. love making.
You and I, two lovers dying for a little passion, ..an innocent touch of seduction..
I kiss you senseless
...you suck me breathless...
feel my hardness
..against your thighs...the softness
..the smoothness
sweet sensual caress..
...of your skin.
our energies consumed, crazy passion... make me go weak.
have me in total submission... that i can't even speak.
Nothing inside us exists, but for the pleasure we posses.

do you miss it all,

remember how it felt,
taking you in my arms..all sweaty and dripping
remember how you danced to the tune of mouline rouge.
..it can't have been far too long,
twas a beautiful song... the perfect afrodisiac
my summer girl..
..miss.sunshine...
you light me up to a beam,
make me wanna let you have my cream,
and we can both drift off to dream...
...of how amazing it was...
just you and me..the perfect team.

spice.erotics 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...