Tuesday, January 31, 2012

feeling real | spice

this is me, this' how i feel,
this' for you to see, this is real
feeling the reality. reality feels like this,
you, me and this...this is what we have.

you're far from my thirsting sight,
but bound in my fighting heart..,
in my mind you flourish, the reality i see..
my thoughts you nourish, the intensity you free.

fondness grows with every passing second,
when will i be able to hold your hand?
i see you in all i exist in, feel you in my veins
every little thing pleasant is you,
every feeling of fantasy you make it true.

heir of my heart, queen of my being..,
i've offered you my all..all that is me..,
back when i took the fall, assuredly you held me..
..now this is me, and this' how i feel..

..this is for you to see, this is real
feeling the reality..
reality feels like this,
you, me and love...this is what we have.

signed lyricist
spice.scripts2010©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...