Monday, November 1, 2010

...wE sImPlY ArE

not because i am, that you are
not because you are, that i am
we simply are, cause we both feel.

i cant ignore, i still can't be sure
come to the fore, out of your closure
loneliness grips us as cold in equal measure
nudeness of our thoughts out on exposure

you warm me with your kind words
i want you...to be with you, to hold you
i want to do this right..i'm not sure how
you warn me that love sometimes hurts
i wish love didn't have to hurt sometimes
i wished that it could last forever
forever never came...love never lasted

i'm afraid..afraid to wish again
believe again, love or feel again
teach me, show me how to love you
hold me, take my hand and guide me
tell me it's going to be okay,
stay with me...in case its not okay..
cause i never want to lose you.

spice.scripts 2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...