Saturday, November 27, 2010

Distance In Between

the night was young and the winds were cold,
we took a walk beneath the shining stars and the clear night sky.
we let ourselves go to the power of the moon light,
experiencing our feelings in their natural splendour,
...but was it just a passing fancy?
However real it felt,how are we going to make it last.?

the night was young and the winds were cold,
i hugged you close to me..to keep you warm,
thoughts in my mind sent me to the imminent dim future,
i will miss seeing your face..feeling you near me,
when i leave to a far away city,
will you still believe in us?
This is where we are,is it time for goodbye?

our attraction was young and the past had grown cold,
nervous in your presence for it's time to leave,
right back here with you is where i wanna be.
a kiss on your lips and a sigh oh so softly,
..a look into your eyes and that's where you capture me.
Does my admiration scare you so much?
..this is not an obsession,just mad affection...

spice.scripts 2010(c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...