Saturday, November 27, 2010

Do It Again

kiss me from my neck down my chest,
capture the moment one more time,
do it like you did it before,
make me feel again...

on that last night that we were together,
you held me so close to you,
your arms around me made me feel protected,
it was an awesome feeling.

i lay on your chest as you gently brushed my braids with your fingers,
soft movement down my back...you took me as your own,
a feeling i didn't want to lose...

...your kisses on my breasts,
as your touch felt my every curve,
sending tingling sensations round the tips of my nipples..
...pull back the memories to be real one more time,
make the loving words you said to me sound real again,
that moment when our thoughts were like glass...honest and true.

i miss you every fraction of time you are away,
your gentle kisses..your soft lips on mine.

now the night calls..when silence settles in,
and thoughts echo in my mind..
i wish you were here,
...to kiss me from my neck down my chest,
to capture the moment one more time,
do it like you did it before,
make me feel again....


spice.scripts2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...