Saturday, November 27, 2010

Free Fall

your name resounds in my head
every time we talked late into the night
the fantasies we created within our words
reality never felt so tangible

i wish to gaze upon your beauty
to hold your hand,and look into your eyes
you make it so easy for me to like you
i feel more of myself in your world
i sit here looking at your picture

picturing the smile out of those lips
imagining how you'll sound when i make you laugh
wishing that it was no longer about thoughts

i close my eyes to see you in my world
i want this more than ever,..to have you close by me
i feel the distance more than the miles in between
i wanna fly away from this loneliness
to come to you...

i just want to fly up and away..
..to fall harder for you


spice.scripts2010 (c) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...