Saturday, November 27, 2010

All Is Vanity Without You

Trying to hold back my tears,
But my eyes can’t shut tight enough,
…Tight enough not to see you walk away.
And it hurts, thought I should say,
My heart is crushing at your feet,
…Begging you, pleading with you to stay.

You say you love me no more,
You say goodbye and that you have to go,
My angel, why do you dessert this dream,
Why rob me off such a heavenly token?
I’m downcast, beaten and broken,
Isn’t it clear how much I need you,
…how much I love you?

My heart throbs amongst thorns,
Every beat is a painful prick of piercing thorns,
Redemption better dwells on a bed of fiery coals,
I’m falling apart, leaning back up against crumbling walls,
You took me in and we promised us forever,
…we’ve been through so much together..,
Why do you now turn away from me?

I’m lying on rocky ground suffocated,
My face down to the dirt feeling rejected,
My heart defiled and disrespected,
Sad days shall later be gone,
And my tears shall stop flowing,
But my love will never stop showing!
I can’t let you go, that you should know…
What’s this life without your touch?
For your laugh, your smile…forever I can search,
And that assuring hug…I can find none with such.

How can I show you what you mean to me?
You mean my life to me;
Everything is nothing without you,
I will love you with my last breath;
Give my all to hold on to you…
I will bruise and break myself fighting fate,
Just to show it I won’t let you go.

Spice.scrolls2010 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...