Saturday, November 27, 2010

Echoes

A thousand miles away
Just a thought close to me
You dwell in my being so alive
But you’re a thousand miles away

Love don’t come easy
Separated and alone
Cold nights amidst burning desires
Missing your smile in the morning sun

Minutes, hours, days turn into years
No other shoulder will take my tears
Memories are growing old and tired
Ripe time the winds brought you home

I hear your voice from the birds among swaying trees
Your eyes in the shinning stars in the night sky
I smell your scent in the breeze every cold morning
I feel your foot steps across the thought paths of my mind
…and I hear my heart call out to yours saying, ‘I miss you’!


spice.lyricist2010 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...