Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Kiss So Passionate

A kiss so passionate!,

K- knocks me off my every senses,
I- immensely takes over my defenses.
S- spontaneity jerks me into life,
S- stolen kisses gear up inner high sex drives,

S- saturating the aura with lustful aroma,
O- orgasmic pulses nerving through dilated veins,

P- pouncing on mild thoughts suggestive of intimacy,
A- andante progression to build up the ecstasy,
S- satiate my lips into a seasoned, juicy fruity feel..,
S- sublime movement of the tongues to heighten the zeal
I- infuse our savory juices my urge to unseal
O- overwhelm my resistance my craving to reveal…
N- nibble across the soft flesh of the lower lip
A- aptly read my reaction intent to sink dip,
T- towards the depths converging centrally to your hips,
E- eventually ease an egoistic earnest erection into emulsion.¬¬


spice.sentiments 2010 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...