Saturday, November 27, 2010

Close By Me

let's chase after this love that's elusive to us,
you're the strength i need to believe in it,
carry me upon the desires of your heart,
prepare me a soft place to land at the end of my fall,
nourish my heart from the depths of your soul,
speak to me through the touch of your hand..the look in your eyes,
show me what love is in you..paint it with the bright colors of your smile,
i feel it all over me..i'm taken captive of your innocent demeanour,
a gem among ladies..you beam through as the bright moon among twinkling stars,
i desire and think of no other but you..though you're far what i feel is true,
in my mind you rule supreme..every thought is you,
every moment special moment is a moment i wanna share with you,
a fountain flows inside of me..,but it alone cannot quench my thirst for you,
i need you here with me...


spice.scripts2010(c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...