Saturday, November 27, 2010

a night in NOVEMBER

wipe away your reminiscence of us;
the memories of our love unison,
kill the hopes you harbor,
of us ever being in love again.
destroy everything we created,
that always was the fire burning in us!

i no longer exist to you,
i’m but just a dust particle in a sand storm,
sand storm that is our love life,so far gone
wake up, it’s not a dream anymore
this is the nightmare we crafted…
to understand the person i’ve become,
disdained and dejected to love again!

you reach out your hand that I won’t catch,
chasing shadows in the name of lost love,
this is what you receive, what you deserve
i’m leaving to a far off place
deep within the depths of my heart to find me
one thing that remains…you won’t be there

Let loose off the grip on my heart,
stupid I was…to let loose to you…
but it was the finest moment’
…back when i lost control with you.
we loved so much that we suffocated us
no longer will I write out of your inspiration
won’t run to you with my highs and lows
you never took me in with all my flaws
this is the last bit of memory I’ll create of you
for tonight I walk towards the rainbow….
for the colors of our love have long faded.


spice.scripts 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...