Saturday, November 27, 2010

No Other Touch

think of me when you're alone,
when you're cold and need to be held,
at night in your sleep...
let me be that person in your dreams to keep
let your heart beat for me
i want that too when you think of me..
when you read from me, hear from me.
..i wanna be all you think of
till you can feel my touch,
see the need in my eyes and search..
when we finally let open our hearts to each other
submit to my touch, my kiss and all i have offer
..hold the belief that we'll breathe the same air someday,
and we wont have to imagine no more,
but realize our feelings and emotions together
my lips are dry..ever since you last kissed them
how i wish we could have that moment again
sink those claws into my skin with elated pleasure
its difficult not to miss you..
i hope you miss me too
you're calling to me, i might be delusional but i hear it..
i hope you hear me too,
you're the only one who can take this feeling away,
no other touch will do
you've hammered it so deep..
i can't take the heat..i'm burning up for you
you should feel my heart beat right now
i wanna loosen and let myself go
let myself fall freely into your charm..your demeanour
my twinkle star, your glare brightens me all day..like a kid in neon lights
up above the sky so high,
you're that diamond in my sky..

spice.collabo2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...