Saturday, October 30, 2010

my loss

once a settler of your heart
once a peddler of your hurt

once the source of your happiness
once the scorch of your sadness

did my best to push you away
hid my taste to spit you away

deep inside of me, i needed you
your love..that's all i needed
only your love can make me whole.

my life I've lived gray in denial
my lies I've told to stay in survival
my eyes I've closed to shy away in a spiral

shy away from what i need most
stay away from the person who loves me most
preying on passing pleasures molded in lust
spraying time and emotions that wont last

all is over now...here i am
deep in my thoughts searching, for calm
all is over now...here i come
deep in my soul...i've brewed a storm

i dont deserve your love,
i should've let go of all i have,
to have you with me in my life,

i've been a fool,
i've been so cruel,
used you as a tool,
i'm paying for all that in full.

what will it take...to feel real love again.

spice.scripts 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...