Saturday, October 30, 2010

Deuces Rmx ft. Spice [the missing verse]

The new girl that I’m wit,
She treats me right
You getting fake n old with ol this blame shit
You’re yesterday’s paper, torn page sheet!
‘…I’m saying Bye Bye…’ I’m calling this Deuces,
I’m the only one, no many spices
Girl you’ll find no other in this species
Know me as the Sapien ripping your heart in slices
You hurt me girl, I was your boo
I loved you girl, so I’ll hurt you too
Shoo, flap away like a shamed bird,
You plucked my feathers n put me down bad,
Now see how I dig up your dirt!
I’m off to a new start, new love and fulfilling trust
Call me Spice; I’m always up bringing a new taste
You should see her, still chaste…after the first night
When you gave it up so easily…your first night,
Didn’t you think it would also end up so easily…yeah that’s right!
I bet you didn’t see this coming on,
‘Should’ve known who was cheating too’...Rayvon
Save your useless pride, move on…
Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...