Sunday, October 10, 2010

never was, now is

i get lost in my own world
shut out all else, alone
say nothing, think of everything
listen to my thoughts
at times they speak,
at times they're silent,
just like i am, silent.

is this how love wants it,
how long will we be silent,
when is this ending,
our love is still pending,
pride has encroached us,
this tide will drown us..,
silence lives among the dead,
has our love died?

breathe life into this heart,
hearken unto my soul's plight,
dreams haunt me in the night,
memories of the pain i caused you,
i bleed from regrett, i'm sorry..

forgive me if you might,
surpress the hatred...,the hurt,
free me..free you...free us.

deserving nothing from you,
i never did deserve anything,
if i never realised i needed you,
this moment you hold my life,
if this slightly sounds as to be untrue,
this is what i deserve out of life.

here i am.., alone, broken
here we are..,forgone, forsaken
hear my plea.., awaken
i killed us, but i'm still dying,
in this wilderness..i created.

spice.scripts2010(c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...