Saturday, October 9, 2010

..about you

i think of you tonight,

you're the reason i write,

you're the reason for my delight,

as my thoughts bring you in sight.



distant love growing near,

instant sparks you ignite dear,

brilliant display of a lighted chandelier,

reminiscent of my love so sincere.



my inspiration, i fetch from your pool,

my admiration, in my heart you rule,

my seduction, i drink desire from your pool,

my addiction, i am a junky of your love capsule.



baby, though you're away from me

i thought maybe, you should know this from me

see lately, nothing else around moves me,

plant this love tree, come grow and age with me.



i'm happy with you, i'm happy like this

i feel brand new, i feel my inner peace

as the skies stay blue, you're the one thing i miss

our love stays true, and forever it foresees.



signed: lyricist

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...