Monday, June 25, 2012

SP [Sawyer Paul SPice] by LILA WRITE

You SPark some SPur when you SPeak
i SPy at your SParkling eyes and getall SPasmodic
You got the sugar n SPice thing...goin on

SPecial n designated, yes you are
within the scope of love,
you SPruce up emotions with no err
You got the sugar and SPice thing..

You'v got me SPell-bound
..and my SPirits suprised at this sharp,
great chap...i found
It would be sappy to say we got no scrap
ours is no SPecimen, we SPew our
resentments then drop the crap
we got the sugar n SPice in it

SPot on, i have a yen for your SPoken word
and when your SPort is on, i don't make it hard- for you
I admire your SPunk, gives me true grit*
desire for 'em SPank, that's a core treat

I will SPurn from all SPeculation
You separate one from all with great finesse- beamin
sophistication

You got tha sugar and SPice..
and it's making me a mental case!


SPice.appreciation2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...