Monday, June 25, 2012

believe again by SPICE

Till I lie breathless by your side,
I will love you only.
I wish I could give the world to you,
The awesomeness of the mountains,
The beauty of flower gardens,
The depth of my love as deep as the oceans,
The serenity as gentle of rivers downstream,
The excitement of waves and raging water falls,
The expanse of the skies is what you are to me.
I pick each star as a reason to why I love you,
Let my love light up the night sky for you,
You give the sun reason to rise each morning,
My heart to glow and for my smile to reflect..,
Each moment you’re away from me,
Is each moment I’m away from me
My angel, cover me under your wings of love
Shine thine glory to this lonely heart,
Wake me from this nightmare,
And bring back the joys of love to me.

Spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...