Monday, June 25, 2012

...i know by SPICE

she's silent..serene...sleeping like a queen,
i watch her lying there, intent and keen,
still resembling the beauty when she was nineteen,
curves flowing gracefully in her silky green.

in her sleep,in her own mystic world..buoyant
enchanted in her fantasies..curving a smile upon her lips
panting in rhythmic motion..caressing the air into her lungs
and i cant help my heart express in writing, in tongue

used to be my lover...now my friend, my mate
used to behold her beautiful...now she's angelic, in trait
used to adore her sparkle...she still shines my evening  light

as i lie next to her..my arm around her,feel of soft skin
as i watch her sleep..as she cuddles into my hold, my nerves spin
the feel of my fingers on her lips..she lets out an innocent grin
did i her reach to her in her dreams, did she see me in her dreams?

she's peaceful, and that gives me joy
she's happy, that warms my heart
she's beautiful, that makes me appreciate her
she's in love, that gives me reason feel alive
she's lying next to me....i know it's going to be a good night.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...