Monday, June 25, 2012

save me by SPICE

i'm breaking down inside,
i'm melting down under the pain,
like sand in the wind...my hope is trickling away,
feeling dejected and rejected,
nothing left to feel good about,
fill me up...i'm empty.

Where did we lose 'us'?
sucking the life out of each other,
i'm down to my last cup,
desperately holding on to us,
take a close look at me,
look beyond the tears i cry,
listen beyond the sound of my cries at night,
feel beyond your heart,
that's where i lie...
broken,beaten,tortured..save me.

Until you know how it feels,
loving someone more than you love yourself,
until you sacrifice your happiness,
just to show love for another unconditionally,
until you hurt when you don't get that love back,
when you don't perceive it coming from me,
...that is where i am,
it's how i feel,
thats where i am,
till i hear you calling out for me,
till you come looking for me,
just the way i picture it...in my dreams.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...