Monday, September 17, 2018

SCARS


 
There’s a way I feel when you’re away, it’s like I’m lost
I feel your absence with every passing minute
There’s a way you make feel when I’m with you, it’s like I’m whole
Your presence fills my heart and mind
For a moment I forget my troubles, my fears, and my anxieties
Right by your side, I feel wanted, I feel peaceful,
When I’m with you, I’m happy… but all this has changed.

I can’t deny that I felt it coming, the fire was gradually dying off
The passion of your kisses, your touch, the magic of your voice
At this point I feel the energy sapping out of me,
I accept defeat as all I can do is watch us disintegrate into a memory

How can we wake our senses, remind ourselves of how it feels to be in love
How can we feel again, anticipating those intimate moments?
We have been fighting this war in silence, our thoughts in constant chaos
Trying to save everything around us except for ourselves
Always feeling like you had the sole right to be the wronged one

How can we move forward minus the scars of our pasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...