Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Open Season On My Heart

I speak of a certain love

Somebody hear me out
I have searched endless
To find that perfect love
That doesn’t hurt,
That doesn’t pain
A love that never disappoints
That is always pleasant
I have sought counsel from the wise
From the philosophers and realists
I have found not that which I look for

…still I speak of a certain love

I speak of emotions, feelings
A craving that never lets me be
A desire burning from my soul
Blank stares into space
I listen to the wind, and the waves
The winds blow me dust
And the waves crush upon my hopes
…and I’m left still deluded,

Still I speak of a certain elusive love.

spice.scripts2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...