Friday, December 17, 2010

don't say it

no don't say it
hold it in one more night
have one last performance
lie to me one last time
have this final meal with me
tell me you enjoy this
but just don't say it tonight

tonight is perfect
beautiful night, slow music
candle lights sparkling through wine
you look amazing, i compliment you
but please hide your eyes
hold back that fake smile
its just one more night with you
that's my final request of you
just don't say it tonight

i know you're leaving me for him
just don't say it....
tell me i atleast made you laugh
that at some point you honestly thought of me
at some point i was that only one for you
let tonight be perfect, calm
let the angels pay sad audience to your final act
you would've told me earlier,
but just not tonight

i won't hold you, nor touch you
i loved kissing you, but not tonight
don't even speak, just listen to me this once
i loved you, i really did love you
a part of me still does to this point

make tonight your grand act,
make it all believable, just like you always do
make it a lasting memory
i have lived a lie with you
though it all hurts finding out
i enjoyed every bit of your lies

so if you have to say goodbye
just don't say it tonight
i could handle your lies unknowingly
but this is one truth from you..,
...that my heart can't take..

stay with me just one more night, tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...