Tuesday, March 31, 2015

In My Dreams

In My Dreams

What do you think i feel,
when i'm all alone wishing you were real?
Would you be mine?

If i told you i love you,
would you ever believe it to be true?
Say it back to me, if you will.

All i want is for this to feel real,
fantasy is a mirage in the horizon,
do you believe in make belief?

My diamond in a field of snow,
all i see is your bright sparkle,
why do you hide your face from my eyes?

How fast time flies,
how easy the truth feels like lies,
you will be mine some day!

For so long i have been waiting,
for a silhouette in the golden horizon,
in my dreams...we both exist, happily together.

Let me take you into my arms,
feel your breath against the hairs of my neck,
and i will be your protector, in a world made of dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE HAS FOUND US

he'd been telling her lies all along, she knew she'd gotten it all wrong.. but with me,she's now getting it all right, the a...